Job: Survey CAD Technician, GeoSearch, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA
GeoSearch is actively recruiting a full-time Survey CAD Technician to join our client on a full time basis in their Pittsburgh, PA office (Warrendale). This position requires work to be performed in the office as well as the field
• Associate degree or higher in surveying technology/geomatics, civil engineering, or related field and/or registration
as a SIT preferred, but not required.
• 5+ years’ experience in land surveying preferred.
• Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills, experience with survey
computations and platting, as well as field experience required.
• Position requires work to be performed in the office as well as the field.
• Land Development survey experience required with emphasis on transportation projects a plus.
• Experience with the following equipment preferred: Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, robotic total stations
• Experience with following programs preferred: MicroStation, TOPODOT, Civil 3d 2013, Geopak, PLSCADD,
ArcGIS, Google Earth, Trible Data Transfer and Microsoft Excel.
• Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of
field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are
• Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with
the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
• Position does include some out of town travel for which meal per diem, and lodging are provided.