Job: Stereo Compiler / Photogrammetrist – Grand Forks, ND, GeoSearch, Inc., Grand Forks, ND
Stereo Compiler / Photogrammetrist – Grand Forks, ND
Grand Forks, ND 58201 United States
Photogrammetric Systems Specialist
Photogrammetrist (not certified)
GeoSearch, Inc is currently recruiting a Photogrammetrist who will be working on challenging projects providing aerial mapping services to clients throughout the United States. If you love working with innovative solutions to meet diverse needs of clients, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your focus will be on:
• Producing highly accurate mapping for engineering and transportation design applications using Summit Evolution.
• Producing accurate 3D-DTM data and planimetric details, often in conjunction with LiDAR data.
• Working as part of an integrated team approach to the work processes and sharing of work.
• Approaching projects with an attention to detail and a focus on accuracy to ensure achieving quality standards while meeting production schedule.
• Utilizing effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with team members.
To be considered for this position you’ll need to meet the following minimum qualifications:
• 5+ years of compilation experience.
• Excellent 3D Stereo vision required.
• Knowledge of Summit Evolution, Match-AT, OrthoMaster, OrthoVista and Pix4D is a plus.
Additional experience considered a plus:
• Orthophoto rectification and aero triangulation experience.
• Sensor operation and collection experience.
• Drone pilot certification / drone image processing.
This is a direct hire role with our client who provides work-life balance by offering competitive compensation, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses, health insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid time off and paid holidays. They also encourage a passion for learning to enhance your professional development opportunities throughout your career.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?