Job: ArcGIS Admin/Developer (Secret or Top Secret Clearance required), Gridiron IT Solutions, LLC, Arlington, VA
ArcGIS Admin/Developer (Secret or Top Secret Clearance required)
Arlington, VA 22206 United States
Maryland, Virginia, Washington
$100,000-$120,000 based off of experience
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
IT Software Development
Gridiron is seeking a GIS Administrator/Developer for a Federal Program in Arlington, VA.
In this role:
• The candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with large scale data and the latest data management and geospatial tools.
• Individuals in this role are expected to have a passion for solving complex problems and researching solutions to technical challenges.
• The candidate will need to analyze existing data sources and the use of GIS to identify data gaps and develop recommendations.
• She/he will develop a proof of concept, using a subset of data, to showcase the functionality and benefits of GIS technology.
• She/he will be comfortable interviewing stakeholders and end users to gather requirements and develop use cases for an enterprise solution is important.
• The candidate should also have experience in developing plans and/or roadmaps for successful GIS implementations.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
• 5+ years in geospatial analytics and GIS development in a large scale data environment
• 5+ years experience with ESRI GIS software
• 5+ years experience in cartographic and geospatial data and database management
• 5-10 years of related experience and bachelor's degree in GIS, data science, analytics, or other related discipline.
• 5-10 years hands-on experience designing and implementing GIS solutions such as web maps, web applications, or GIS-centric dashboards
• U.S. Citizenship
We also prefer you have:
• Active Secret or Top Secret security clearance
• 5+ years of experience working with varied teams of analytics developers, data engineers and data scientists to provide innovative solutions using geospatial analytics tools on a cloud platform
• 2-3 years hands-on experience in integrating GIS data and solutions with other business intelligence solutions
• 2-3 years hands-on experience with SQL relational databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL etc...
• 2-3 years hands-on experience with Cloud Technologies: AWS Redshift or Azure Synapse is a plus
• Experience with data visualization
• 2+ years' experience using soft skills to mediate between teams
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?