Job: Forestry Product Manager - Remote work (US or Canada), GeoSearch, Inc., Any, CO
Forestry Product Manager - Remote work (US or Canada)
Any, CO 99999 United States
Colorado, New Hampshire, Canada - New Brunswick
This will be a remote position, based out of US or Canada.
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
GeoSearch, Inc. is actively recruiting for a Forest Product Manager to join our client's growing team. The Forest Product Manager is responsible for contributing to forestry business development efforts and coordinating with forestry-related marketing and sales endeavors.
The manager will work with the company’s Geospatial Processing Solutions (GPS) Team to develop, implement and maintain an efficient forestry analysis, interpretation, and digitization system to ensure the highest levels of accuracy, data integrity representation to focus on client needs.
This is a full time, permanent, remote position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Leading and supporting forestry and other business development activities
• Generating new sales leads; Initiating, managing, and maintaining client relations and accounts
• Development of US Forestry Market
• Collaborate with Line Managers to ensure that provided customer deliverables are consistent with the contract requirements and delivery date commitments
• Ongoing development and optimization of client's Forestry Solution to enhance the value proposition for Forestry customers
• Provide technical support and guidance to customers, leveraging support of the GPS Team
• Collecting field data as required
• Processing data as required
• Participating in and providing training in data processing as required
• Provide client training for field data collection
• Provide client training and demonstrate best practices for the use of products
Must have successfully completed training program in forestry or forest technology through a recognized post-secondary institution. Additional requirements include:
• Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
• Strong computer skills
• Be physically able to fulfill the demands of field data collection in all weather conditions
• A solid understanding of collecting forest measurement techniques
• Technical writing abilities
• Proficient with ArcGIS
• Familiarity with GPS, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Access
• Thorough understanding of statistics
• Highly motivated, with a passion for forestry and enjoys working outdoors as needed
• Strong communication skills and commitment to customer service
• A strong sense of business and a desire to work in a competitive environment
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Demonstrates initiative and the ability to work independently
• Continual learner and innovative thinker
• Ability to lead others and work in a team
(see job description above)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?