Job: Remote Sensing Analyst, GeoSearch, Inc., Remote, CO
Remote Sensing Analyst
Remote, CO 99999 United States
Arizona, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, Texas, Canada - New Brunswick
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Remote Sensing Technician
GeoSearch, Inc. is actively seeking a Remote Sensing Analyst for our client. This is a full-time, permanent
position, to be based remotely, or in the Lincoln, New Brunswick office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Processing complete and accurate LiDAR aerial survey data; post-processing analysis on LiDAR
• and Photo data Processing trajectories
• Efficient cataloguing, organizing and storage of survey data; providing well-organized and standard format datasets
• Conducting quality control checks, including final quality check using the National Standards for Spatial Data Accuracy (NSSDA)
• Making process improvement suggestions and contributing to best practice documents
• Regularly researching new remote sensing and GIS/GPS technologies and service providers
• Actively participating at trade conferences as required
• Additional duties as required
• Must have successfully completed training program in remote sensing and/or GIS (including mapping, projections, and datum) through a recognized post-secondary institution.
• Must have 3 years of relevant experience. Strong computer skills are also required. Experience with trajectory processing is considered an asset.
• The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, innovative thinker with the ability to lead others and work in a team. Additional attributes include:
• Very strong data management and organization skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Thorough working knowledge of computer database systems and data security requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A continuous learner and self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to project manage, and work with others
(see job description above)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?