Job: Professional Land Surveyor (PLS), GeoSearch, Inc., Carol Stream, IL
We are actively looking for a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor to join our client’s team! Benefits include Paid Time Off for Vacation & Sick time, (8) Days of Paid Holidays, 401k with 100% company match, Company Paid Life Insurance, Healthcare: Medical, Dental, & Vision, Short- & Long-Term Disability.
- Responsible for Reviewing, Preparing & Certifying Topographic & Boundary Surveys
- Train Staff on how to take detailed measurements, notes and pictures of the proposed construction locations, cable routes, and project sites.
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Prepare Easement, Boundary Plats, & Legal Descriptions
- Research monuments/benchmarks
- Review field survey notes/drawings for plan drafting and design
- Train Staff on how to Set up & operate GPS equipment, Trimble robotic, & total station
- Train Staff on how to perform Construction Stake-outs
- Order utility locates for project site, verify with JULIE/Private locator to make sure all JULIE members responded/re-order
- Researching map records, dropping off plan submittals, and picking up/delivering permits.
- Research deeds and maps needed to establish property lines
- Other duties as assigned