Job: Survey Crew Chief, GeoSearch, Inc., Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, FL
Survey Crew Chief
Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, FL 99999 United States
Health, Dental and Vision insurance as of 01/01/2021
Simple IRA as of 01/01/2021
Paid time off
8-hour shift, overtime will occasionally be required
Monday to Friday
We are currently working in Central Florida with planned expansion to the South and North regions of Florida and other Southeast states. Our projects include private residential/commercial land development, heavy civil/vertical construction, public design, and utility engineering. We're seeking Survey Crew Chiefs in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa and Lake Worth, FL.
Candidates for Survey Party Chief should possess the following skills and qualities:
- Experience in performing the following types of surveys:
- Boundary Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Specific Purpose – Route and Utility Surveys
- Construction Layout
- As-built Surveys
- General knowledge and understanding of the Florida Standards of Practice for Surveying and ALTA/NSPS Standards.
- General computer skills including correspondence through email, text, or collaborative software, data entry, and uploading/downloading field data and notes.
- Ability to operate and maintain surveying instrumentation including levels, total stations, and GPS.
- Ability to take thorough field notes and record any observations made during the performance of a survey.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff and management and work well in a group environment.
General Requirements for all field personnel include the following:
- 3 years of experience as Crew Chief
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- CST Certification within 6 months of hire: Survey Crew Chiefs – Level 3; Instrument Person – Level 2; Entry Level Survey Technician – Level 1.
- Safety Certifications: Temporary Traffic Control (TTC); Fall Protection Awareness; Confined Space Entry.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?