Job: Survey Party Chief, GeoSearch, Inc., Greater Boston, MA
We are a WBE, progressive, multi-disciplined Professional Engineering, Land Survey and Construction Layout Company and we are looking for an experienced Party Chief. This is a great opportunity for the right person. We recently received the Women Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification through the State of Massachusetts. We are growing fast and need strong solid partners that want to grow and expand with us during this exciting time!
• Accurate layout and measurement of site features
• Construction layout, including numerous high-rise projects in Boston
• Baseline layout
• Existing condition and Utility surveys
• Global Positioning Surveys
• As-Builts including anchor bolts and plates, foundations, piles and slurry walls, etc.
• Laser scanning
• ALTA, Topographic and Boundary Surveys
• Deformation monitoring
• Leadership, Organizational & Supervisory Skills with your Instrument Operator
This position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Excellent Communication Skills, a valid Massachusetts Driver’s License, experience working with Leica Robotic Total Stations and Carlson Surveyor II data collector a plus.
This Positions Offers: Excellent salary and Insurance Benefits / Company Vehicle