Job: Project Manager - Water / Wastewater, GeoSearch, Inc., Flanders, NJ
GeoSearch, Inc. is actively recruiting a specialist for Water and Wastewater Department in the planning, design, and permitting of various wastewater conveyance and treatment system projects.
- Candidates shall have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of applicable local, county, and state rules, regulations and industry practices.
- Familiarity with public bidding procedures and Local Public Contracts Law (N.J.S.A. 40A:11-1 et seq. and N.J.A.C. 5:34) is necessary.
- Experience in performing collection system rehabilitation projects, lift station design and rehabilitation, understanding of treatment processes and optimization, system wide evaluation and recommendation, as well as asset management planning and does other related duties as required.
- Must have the ability to organize assigned work and develop effective work methods.
- Responsible for the leadership and management of a project team in support of the project’s profitable operation.
- Responsible for proactively managing the project technical budget (labor, expenses and sub-consultants), schedule, technical requirements, contractual obligations, project communications, and successful delivery of quality work, on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction on every project.
Requirements (education, licensing, certifications, etc.):
– Possess a valid driver’s license.
– Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate area of study.
– 12+ Years of relevant experience.
– PE License. NJ PE Preferred.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Proficiency in AutoCAD preferred.