Arkansas, Alabama, Oregon, Alaska, Nevada, Missouri, Delaware, Colorado, Indiana, Idaho, Kansas, Maryland, Iowa, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Canada - Alberta, Ohio, Montana, Nebraska, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Hawaii, New Mexico, North Carolina, Canada - New Brunswick, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Canada - Nunavut, Tennessee, Texas, Canada - Manitoba, Vermont, South Dakota, Canada - Yukon, Washington, Canada - Prince Edward, Wyoming, Virginia, Canada - Saskatchewan, Canada - Nova Scotia, Canada - Northwest Territories, Rhode Island, Canada - British Columbia, Arizona, California, North Dakota, Louisiana, Kentucky, Maine, New York, Florida, Oklahoma, Connecticut, Georgia, District of Columbia, Utah, Canada - Quebec, Canada - Newfoundland/Labrador, Canada - Ontario, West Virginia
Leading Edge Geomatics (LEG) is seeking a Forestry Account Executive to join our team. The Forestry Account Executive is responsible for contributing to business development efforts, and coordinating with forestry-related marketing and sales endeavours. The Account Executive must be well versed in forestry solutions and be prepared to speak to subject matter experts within the industry, and capable of working with customers to develop and deliver custom solutions. Working closely with all LEG departments, this is a full-time permanent position that can be based remotely, or in the Fredericton office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Leading and supporting forestry sales efforts and other business development activities
• Initiating, managing and maintaining client relations and accounts
• Generating new sales leads
• Development of US and Canadian Forestry Market
• Working with Sales Team to establish pricing strategy for proposals and projects.
• Collaborating with Ops Director, Corporate Project Manager, and GPS Manager to ensure that provided project deliverables are realized
• Providing technical support and guidance to customers, leveraging support of the GPS Team
• Ongoing development and optimization of LEG Forestry Solution to enhance the value proposition for Forestry customers.
Must have successfully completed a program in business administration, forestry, engineering, Remote Sensing or GIS from a recognized post-secondary institution and have several years’ experience in the industry. Equivalent education and experience will be considered. A strong working knowledge of remote sensing applications and products, and experience in sales or account management an asset. Additional requirements include:
• Five or more years of senior management/leadership/sales experience providing forestry, geospatial data or technology solutions to clients
• Understanding of remote sensing data acquisition technologies, enterprise-level GIS platforms, geospatial applications development, integrated geospatial solutions
• Ability to adapt to new technology trends and translate them into solutions that address client needs
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, technical writing abilities
• Excellent customer service, time management, and project organization skills
• Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
• Committed to ongoing professional development and learning, taking the initiative to attend training and upgrade personal knowledge and skills
• Is a positive and constructive team player, willingly assisting fellow team members and sharing knowledge
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
• Actively participates and offers constructive suggestions that contribute to the success of the company