Job: Professional Land Surveyor (PLS), GeoSearch, Inc., Carol Stream, IL
Professional Land Surveyor (PLS)
Carol Stream, IL 60188 United States
Missouri, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, Kentucky
Benefits include Paid Time Off for Vacation & Sick time, (8) Days of Paid Holidays, 401k with 100% company match, Company Paid Life Insurance, Healthcare: Medical, Dental, & Vision, Short- & Long-Term Disability.
We are actively looking for a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor! Flexible schedule will be considered for those who are qualified. Relocation assistance can be discussed with the qualified candidate.
- Responsible for Reviewing, Preparing & Certifying Topographic & Boundary Surveys
- Train Staff on how to take detailed measurements, notes and pictures of the proposed construction locations, cable routes, and project sites.
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Prepare Easement, Boundary Plats, & Legal Descriptions
- Research monuments/benchmarks
- Review field survey notes/drawings for plan drafting and design
- Train Staff on how to Set up & operate GPS equipment, Trimble robotic, & total station
- Train Staff on how to perform Construction Stake-outs
- Order utility locates for project site, verify with JULIE/Private locator to make sure all JULIE members responded/re-order
- Researching map records, dropping off plan submittals, and picking up/delivering permits.
- Research deeds and maps needed to establish property lines
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a licensed PLS (Professional Land Surveyor) in any state with the ability to obtain an Illinois license.
- Must have experience with surveying equipment (GPS rover/data collectors/TS)
- Must have experience with boundary/ALTA/Topo/utility surveys as well as construction stake outs
- Minimum 5 years field experience is required
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?