Job: Technical Recruiter - Full or Part Time, GeoSearch, Inc., Any, CO
GeoSearch, Inc. has an immediate need for a full desk Recruiter to work from a home office. We are seeking a skilled recruiter to help us serve our valued geospatial clients. Qualified candidates will bring an understanding of recruiting for technology-related positions such as Civil engineering, GIS, IT, data science, or another related field. The candidate should have excellent communication and listening skills, the ability to work independently and in an organized way.
The recruiter will meet with our current and future clients to discuss the position(s) they are seeking to fill. They will then utilize our company resources to source and begin to communicate with potential candidates for the position. They will manage all aspects of the search effort up to and including interview coordination, verbal salary negotiations, reference checks, etc.
• Familiarity with ATS programs, LinkedIn, Indeed, and other recruiting databases
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Technical recruiting experience (Geospatial, engineering, IT or related industry experience preferred)
• Home-based, flexible hours, part-time available
• Ability to attend weekly meetings virtually