Job: Construction Inspector, GeoSearch, Inc., San Antonio OR Austin, TX
San Antonio OR Austin, TX 99999 United States
We invite you to join a Construction, Engineering, and Surveying firm in Central Texas to serve both residential and commercial customers. We're looking for a Construction Inspector to work out of Austin or San Antonio, TX. Typical responsibilities include:
• Inspects new and existing residential and commercial building construction for city, state and local building codes
• Interpret building plans, sketches, specifications and drawings
• Provides needed interpretations of the various building codes
• Maintains certifications and participates in continuing education programs
• Maintains a safe work environment
• Continuous effort to improve performance
• Act as client ambassador to resolve challenges with calm diplomacy
- Valid Texas Driver’s License, State Plumbing Inspector License, ICC Residential Combination Building Inspector, ICC Commercial Combination Building Inspector, certifications preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (desired but not required) and two (2) years of related work experience or equivalent experience.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?