Job: Senior Solutions Engineer - Commercial, GeoSearch, Inc., Any, CO
Senior Solutions Engineer - Commercial
Any, CO 99999 United States
Nevada, Oregon, Rhode Island, Colorado, Missouri, Texas, Ohio, Montana, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Tennessee, New Mexico, Wisconsin, South Dakota, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, North Carolina, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Vermont, New Hampshire, Washington, New Jersey, Indiana, Wyoming, Virginia, Idaho, Kansas, Iowa, Maryland, California, Georgia, District of Columbia, Arizona, Kentucky, New York, Utah, Florida, Oklahoma, North Dakota, West Virginia, Louisiana, Maine
110-140K plus 15% bonus incentive; direct hire; remote with travel
IT Software Development
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
This role will directly engage with and support commercial (AEC - Architecture, Engineering and Construction) strategic accounts in the commercial sector, which includes all customer segments apart from Government. You will work closely with Commercial Sales Leaders and Strategic Account Managers (SAMs) to support technical engagements. That support will include: discovery calls, basic demonstrations, advanced demonstrations showing integrations, proof-of-concepts, basic assistance and support for customers and prospects to design and implement custom applications that utilize products through our robust stack of APIs, custom content creation, contract negotiations, and many other duties!
This position also has many internal functions, such as working with the Product team to improve our tech stack while capturing customer requirements and influencing the product roadmap, engage with Engineering on API development and testing, and work closely with Marketing to create content for marketing campaigns and host webinars and other marketing events, among many others!
For this particular role we are seeking people with experience working with commercial geospatial customers along with the following experience:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as GIS, Geography, Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar field of study
• Must have experience with APIs, programming, and building custom web GIS apps
• Substantial practical and theoretical knowledge about AI and deep learning
• Experience in working with 3D imagery in applications such as Cesium, Unity, Unreal Engine, etc.
• Familiarity with Esri, AutoDesk, and Bentley applications preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in a position such as: Solutions Engineer, Civil Engineer, Software Engineer, Data Scientist or similar with customer-facing experience
• GIS/Remote Sensing/Imagery experience preferred.
• Understanding of the principles of Photogrammetry
• Sales Engineers are autonomous. You must be someone who takes initiative, stays organized, and is willing to work long hours and go above and beyond
Apply today to learn more about a typical day in the life with this role!
(see job description above)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?