Job: Senior Solutions Engineer - Government, GeoSearch, Inc., Any, DC
Senior Solutions Engineer - Government
Any, DC 99999 United States
Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Alaska, Missouri, Rhode Island, Delaware, Virgin Islands, Colorado, Indiana, Virginia, Wyoming, Iowa, Maryland, Idaho, Kansas, Illinois, Vermont, Minnesota, Michigan, New Hampshire, Washington, Guam, New Jersey, Arkansas, Nebraska, Massachusetts, Alabama, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, New Mexico, Wisconsin, South Dakota, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Hawaii, North Carolina, Maine, Louisiana, West Virginia, North Dakota, Kentucky, Arizona, New York, Puerto Rico, Florida, Utah, Oklahoma, Connecticut, Georgia, California, District of Columbia
110-140K + 15% bonus; direct hire; fully remote with travel
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
Solutions Engineers play one of the most critical roles in a technology company and have engagement with almost every other department in the organization. Our client strives to be trusted advisors to customers and prospects and the sales engineers are heavily involved throughout the sales cycle.
This role will directly engage with and support existing strategic accounts in the Government sector (primarily County and City). You will work closely with Government Sales Leaders and Strategic Account Managers (SAMs) to support technical engagements. That support will include: discovery calls, basic demonstrations, advanced demonstrations showing integrations, proof-of-concepts, basic assistance and support for customers and prospects to design and implement custom applications that utilize our geospatial products through our robust stack of APIs, custom content creation, contract negotiations, and many other duties!
This position also has many internal functions, such as working with the Product team to improve our tech stack while capturing customer requirements and influencing the product roadmap, engage with Engineering on API development and testing, and work closely with Marketing to create content for marketing campaigns and host webinars and other marketing events, among many others!
For this particular role we are seeking people with the following experience:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as GIS, Geography, Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar field of study
• Must have experience with APIs, programming, and building custom web GIS apps
• Substantial practical and theoretical knowledge about AI and deep learning
• Experience in working with 3D imagery in applications such as Cesium, Unity, Unreal Engine, etc.
• Familiarity with Esri, AutoDesk, and Bentley applications preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in a position such as: Solutions Engineer, Civil Engineer, Software Engineer, Data Scientist or similar with customer facing experience
• GIS/Remote Sensing/Imagery experience preferred.
• Understanding of the principles of Photogrammetry
• Understand and execute professional responses to RFP’s using deep understanding of our client's technology and deliverables in a Government setting.
• Sales Engineers are autonomous. You must be someone who takes initiative, stays organized, and is willing to work long hours and go above and beyond
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Interpersonal skills are the backbone of this position. You must be a team player and communicate effectively in a group setting, one on one, and in writing
• Confidence in public speaking and presenting to customers
• Creative and critical thinking skills to unlock the full potential of how our client's product stack can be used to solve complex issues
(see job description above)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?