Job: Geospatial Sales Representative - REMOTE, Aerial Services, Inc., ANY, IA
Geospatial Sales Representative - REMOTE
ANY, IA 50613 United States
Texas, Nevada, Alaska, Oregon, Rhode Island, Missouri, Delaware, Iowa, Maryland, Kansas, Idaho, Virginia, Wyoming, Illinois, Arkansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Washington, New Jersey, Indiana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Wisconsin, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Hawaii, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Nebraska, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Montana, Massachusetts, North Dakota, Louisiana, Maine, West Virginia, Kentucky, Arizona, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, New York, Florida, Utah, California, Oklahoma, Connecticut
• A choice of medical, dental, and vision plans
• Basic group life and AD&D Insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Telemedicine at zero cost
• An employer-matched, 100% vested 401(k) plan
• Paid leave for holidays, vacation, and personal time
• Opportunity for company profit sharing or bonuses
• Employee assistance program (EAP)
• Flexible hours
Aerial Services, Inc. is a people-oriented firm headquartered in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Our small business offers a full line of geospatial services. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, flexible working environments, 401(k), opportunities for bonus profit sharing, and company career growth. We use collaborative software like Microsoft Teams to keep our remote sales representatives connected to the organization. Aerial Services is committed to delivering customized geospatial solutions with speed, accuracy, and innovation to the public and private sectors.
The sales representative position will be highly visible across the company and engaged with both external clients and internal management. Join our team of seasoned sales reps as we hunt new markets and nurture existing relationships in our industry.
• Collaborate with Marketing & Operations to identify, qualify, and assess business opportunities
• Forecast and report sales activity status in a timely manner via Salesforce and other tools
• Conduct business development activities such as client visits, brown bag seminars, presentations, phone calls, and attending trade shows
• Evaluate and lead go/no go determinations to determine if we go after an opportunity
• Search and grow B2B opportunities
• Experience using lead/opportunity finding tools like GovWin, USAOPPS, etc.
• Travel as needed to source and win opportunities and maintain rapport with clients
• Attend and participate in regular sales calls, stand-ups, and other company meetings
• Record interactions with clients and distribute relevant client or opportunity information internally using Salesforce, Teams, etc.
• Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools
• Experience writing or assisting with proposal development
• B2B sales experience with a list of contacts in the geospatial industry
• Knowledge of the following industry sectors: commercial, utility (telecom, energy, etc.), state and local government
• Experience using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams) for presentations and written communication
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?