Maine, Oklahoma, New York, Utah, Florida, Kentucky, Arizona, Connecticut, Louisiana, North Dakota, West Virginia, Nevada, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Rhode Island, Oregon, Alaska, Missouri, Georgia, District of Columbia, California, Delaware, Colorado, Maryland, New Hampshire, Wyoming, Virginia, Iowa, Kansas, Idaho, Indiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, Montana, New Jersey, North Carolina, New Mexico, Wisconsin, South Dakota, South Carolina, Washington, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Arkansas, Hawaii, Alabama
We are looking for a geospatial expert to join our team in this customer-facing role. Geospatial is one of the key industries in which we have traction (including Fortune 500 customers). As a Geospatial Solutions Architect, you will be a key member of the sales engine and you will be responsible for owning all technical aspects of the sales cycle.
- Geospatial product expert.
- Performing education of potential enterprise customers on the companies solution by means of tailored and consultative product demonstrations.
- End-user target audiences you will be engaging with include: principal architect, data engineer, infrastructure engineer, GIS data manager, data scientist, and machine learning engineer within the geospatial industry.
- You will be taking sample data from geospatial prospects and creating meaningful demos to show the full capabilities.
- Leading customer-facing proof of concepts engagements both remote (and at times on site), delivering on the technical components in agreed trials and statements of work, and presenting success.
- Providing critical feedback to Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering on customer interaction.
- Subject matter expert on geospatial algorithms and technologies.
- Strong C++ (C++11 or greater) and Python skills.
- Experience with at least one of GDAL, PDAL, PostGIS, and Rasterio.
- Experience with at least one of AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of existing geospatial formats, e.g. LAS, TIFF, HDF5, and netCDF4.
- 5+ years of professional development experience.
- Knowledge of remote sensing algorithms, e.g. image ortho-rectification