Job: AT (Analytical Triangulation) Specialist, GeoSearch, Inc., Madison, WI
AT (Analytical Triangulation) Specialist
Madison, WI 53718 United States
Geospatial Entry Level Technician
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
Photogrammetric Systems Specialist
Photogrammetrist (not certified)
Qualified candidates will have at least 10-years of experience with photogrammetric Analytical Triangulation (AT) and must possess a 4-year degree in geography or related disciple (for example: cartography, survey, remote sensing). Candidates must be able to demonstrate an advanced level of photogrammetric proficiencies and can perform AT in a softcopy stereo-environment.
Responsibilities will include Analytical Triangulation (AT) and the preparation of high accuracy stereo-models for photogrammetric stereo-compilation. Other duties may include support for technical project design, procedures development, and quality control. This position requires the employee to be committed to data quality and integrity as well as an ability to work in a team environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Perform AT for high accuracy photogrammetric projects that support transportation and civil engineering applications.
• Prepare softcopy stereo-models from photogrammetric aerial imagery.
• Familiarity with AT deliverable formats and reports required for department of transportation projects.
• Experience performing AT from a wide variety of photogrammetric mapping camera platforms and experience processing airborne GPS.
• Experience with Intergraph Image Station photogrammetric suite of software, or equivalent software.
• Broad and thorough understanding of coordinate systems and datums.
Secondary skills and experiences that may be consider beneficial:
• Hold an active ASPRS Certified Photogrammetrist certificate.
• Background with editing LiDAR and/or stereo-compilation compilation.
• Experience preparing and editing orthoimagery.
• Active participation in geospatial organizations.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?