Job: Sensor Operator, GeoSearch, Inc., McDonough, GA
McDonough, GA 30253 United States
Photogrammetric Systems Specialist
Remote Sensing Technician
Photogrammetrist (not certified)
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
COMPANY is a full service geospatial firm specializing in the acquisition of Aerial LiDAR and Imagery and the generation of high quality mapping products.
We are currently looking to fill a Sensor Operator position. The position requires a high character individual capable of being trusted to represent the company in a professional manner when away from the office.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Operate either of two LiDAR/Imagery integrated sensor platforms in the acquisition of high accuracy aerial data
• Troubleshoot sensor or computer malfunctions on the fly with minimal downtime
• Communicate with appropriate air space authority
• Communication on a daily (or more frequent) basis with Project Managers. Requires excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Maintain highly detailed reports on a daily basis, including flight and expense reports
• Must be willing to spend 15 days a month on the road.
• Must be able to routinely lift 50 pounds
• Must be able to comfortably fly for extended periods in small aircraft, helicopter of fixed-wing
• Aviation experience a plus
• FAA Part 107 Certification a plus
• Previous GNSS/GPS surveying experience a plus
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?